Price 90$ on Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/puppetmaster-48977
But now you can easily download PuppetMaster FREE…
You can easily download from different channels Below. just click on one of them and download this paid unity assets for FREE.
Link 1- Download Now
Link 2- Download Now
Link 3- Download Now
Link 4- Download Now Link 5– Download Now
Advanced active ragdoll physics complete with ragdoll creation and editing tools from the creator of Final IK.
– Added the Baker, a powerful new tool for baking PuppetMaster physics to Humanoid, Generic and Legacy animation clips.
– New highly optimized and easier to use prop system
– New optimized API for disconnecting body parts.
– Updated documentation
– Many bug fixes and stability improvements, see the Release Notes for the complete list.
PuppetMaster 0.9 is fully compatible with Final IK 1.9 and Unity 2017/2018/2019 versions.
What can I do with ?
– Animate ragdolls
– Create biped ragdolls with a single click
– Edit colliders and joint limits intuitively and visually in the Scene View.
– Create procedural behaviors for ragdoll characters.
P Master and ragdoll editing tools work with Humanoid, Generic and Legacy characters, ragdoll creation works with all biped character. There are no known limitations with mobile platforms.
P Master is fully compatible with Unity’s built-in IK tools, as well as Final-IK.
NB! If you have Final IK, import the Final IK demos from the
How can I learn PuppetMaster?
Help, Community & Support Tickets
Tutorial Video Channel
NB! The most basic learning resource for each component can be found by clicking on the help button on the header of right-clicking on the header and clicking on the tutorial/manual links in the context menu.
What are your plans for the product?
Similar to Final IK, PM will go through a long beta period and enjoy continuous development for years to come. Development will be focused on ensuring the reliability of the product as well as creating new smart procedural behaviors for the Puppets.
Looking forward to working together,
Partel Lang – developer of PuppetMaster
If you need more content, please contact us.