The Price of this Asset is 15$ on Unity Asset Store. If You Want To Purchase PBR Attack Helicopter of the Vietnam War Era Then Click On the below Button.
But now you can easily download the given paid asset For Free From Here.
So, You need not any worry about the paid unity asset.
Now you can download this unity asset from the different buttons Below. Now just click any one of the given links and download the paid unity assets for FREE.
PBR Attack Helicopter of the Vietnam War Era
3D Attack Helicopter model with 8 different models of which come with 3 different desktop and mobile application features.
NEW: now with playMaker actions.
• NASA Alternative without weapons. Ine-gun pod. It consists of 3 meshes: boat, main rotor, tail rotor. Coalition Stats (not illuminated): Tris: 3.6k, Verts: 4.4k
• Variety of Arctic color scheme other than rocket pods. It consists of 3 meshes: boat, main rotor, tail rotor. Coalition Stats (not illuminated): Tris: 3.7k, Verts: 3.6k
• Army Variant, fully equipped with flexible rifles and rotors. It consists of 3 meshes: boat, main rotor, tail rotor. Coalition Stats (not illuminated): Tris: 4.5k, Verts: 4.4k
• NASA’s diversity without weapons. It has open cockpit windows and a gun pod. Contains 9 meshes: boat, couch, main rotor, tail rotor, window frame & glass, HUD. Coalition Statistics (not highlighted): Tris: 13.8k, Verts: 16.0k (LOD0), Tris: 5.2k, Verts: 5.5k (LOD1)
• Variety of Arctic color scheme other than rocket pods. It has cockpit windows open. Contains 11 meshes: boat, couch, main rotor, tail rotor, gun pod & guns, window frames & glass, HUD. Co-Editor Statistics (not highlighted): Tris: 14.2k, Verts: 16.5k (LOD0), Tris: 5.3k, Verts: 5.6k (LOD1)
• Military variants, fully equipped with guns and rotors with open cockpit windows. It contains 12 meshes: boat, couch, main rotor, tail rotor, gun pod & guns, windows, rocket heads for the rocket pods. Co-Editor Statistics (not highlighted): 21.2k, Verts: 25.0k (LOD0), Tris: 7.3k, Verts: 7.4k (LOD1)
Desktop Types Unity Level:
Desktop types are set to Unity’s Level of Detail System (LOD0 and LOD1). They have open windows and an interior box office, rotating rotors, open windows and flexible guns (except for the NASA version which is less powerful).
Mobile models have only rotating rotors. Windows is unique and can’t be opened, mobile version guns can’t be flexible. (You can use the LOD1 desktop version if you need open windows or want to swap guns or windows)
NASA and the Arctic Variant are models late with the tail Rotor on the right side, the Army Variant quickly started with the tail rotor on the left.
Textures, Materials and Shades:
- each 2048×2048 – included layered PSD source files making it easy to change the format of your needs.
- 7 different color schemes: Standard / Vietnam (four different camos), desert, arctic high visibility scheme, NASA and Marines gray color scheme (new 1.1)
- Shader for desktop accessories is based on the Unity 5 standard shader but uses a 2nd UV set for existing restrictions. (LOD1 and mobile versions use one set of UV).
More About Attack Helicopter:
• Desktop: Albedo texture, smoothness, metal map and ambient occlusion (UV1 & UV2), standard map.
• Mobile Standard: Albedo texture, smoothness, metal map and ambient occlusion, standard map. (NEW at 1.2: Dark and light window variations, default bright)
• Mobile Trash: Main formations with glossy map, standard map. (NEW at 1.2: Dark and light window variations, default bright)
This package comes with a simple introductory scene and a basic example of how to control the rotation of rotor guns and cockpit windows from the script. The script also handles Rotor acceleration and synchronizes the helicopter’s basic audio file loop with rotational speed.
NEW at 1.5:
- Additional PlayMaker actions: working with auxiliary squares that control the rotation of rotors, doors and guns.
- Removed any JS / UnityScript content. All texts are C # only now. (As Unity 2017.2 UnityScript has been officially downloaded)
As a bonus, this asset consists of a H70 rocket model (folded down to the ground) of 3 variants with retractable, extruded, or rotating wings. The Rocket Pack comes with a separate rocket launcher (like the one in the helicopter) and rocket FX particles.
Users have successfully tested this model with VR.
Please note: No script or other solution that comes with this package will deliver, modify or direct the Helicopter model itself! Installed script and playMaker actions only support Rotor rotation and doors. The embedded demo mode scripts work exactly as seen in the video (camera rotation and background, the helicopter itself does not move)
PlayMaker Actions is offered as a bonus – I can’t provide any PlayMaker support!
Other Free Unity Assets
There are also other free assets are available in our this website. You can easily download them for free without any trouble.
As I mentioned above you can easily download Unity assets for free but please also give a contribution to the original website Store unity.com. please download these sets on your own behalf. On the original website, these assets are paid but I uploaded this for your help.
About the free unity assets
The purpose of uploading these Basilisk assets is your help and I want to earn a reward in the form of ADS this website will work only when you see the ad please also share these with your friends who cannot purchase the paid Unity assets this is a big opportunity for you and your friends who cannot purchase assets.
please also share this website with your friends more if you need any help related to Unity assets or computer software then you can feel free and easy to contact me. In the last final please also give a reward or contribute to the original website.
And If you need more content and help related to assets you can feel easy to contact us, please contact us.
2 thoughts on “PBR Attack Helicopter of the Vietnam War Era – Free Download Unity Assets”
Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was a amusement account it.
Glance complex to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?
Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
the same subjects? Many thanks!